Posted on: 22 Sep 2021
About the company
Clark Equipment is a privately-owned Australian manufacturing business and distributor of Materials Handling and Construction Equipment offering leading brands including Omega, Clark, Bobcat & Doosan. Currently there exists an opportunity for an Operations Manager to lead our facility Townsville.
About the role
As the Operations Manager, you will be fully responsible for the P&L of the Parts, Service and Administrative departments driving for continuous growth of the business. Reporting directly to the General Qld Manager.
You will be responsible for leading a team to achieve their KPI’s, ensure excellent customer service is maintained while controlling costs of the workshop, and delivering a safe working environment.
You will also be responsible for identifying and driving opportunities for continuous and sustained improvement across the branch to achieve optimal results for the site. You will also be accountable for ensuring that the existing process & equipment is managed for optimum efficiency.
Skills & experiences
- This is an exciting and integral role within our business and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Trade certificate in Diesel / Hydraulics fitting preferable.
- Demonstrated leadership as a Supervisor or Manager (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to develop budgets and manage costs.
- Strong people-oriented leader with the ability to build engagement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.