Posted on: 14 Oct 2021
An exciting new and challenging opportunity for a full time Traineeship in our Parts Customer Service team at Smithfield has become available critical to efficient workflow and great customer experience.
We are seeking candidates wanting to pursue a Parts Interpreting career. This is a 2-year trainee arrangement. This role would be suited to a junior and requires the successful applicant to have a self – starting attitude and willingness to learn, work as part of a team, ask questions and act on advice given.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Successful completion of year 11 or above.
- Sound computer literacy and attention to detail, ability to check catalogues and computer data bases to identify and locate source of required parts
- Customer focus and great communication skills to talk to customers to find out their exact needs, interpret and order parts
- Prepare invoices, process cash and credit transactions
- Participate in stocktaking
- Commitment to safety with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to use your initiative and follow instructions
- A desire to produce quality work with a willingness to learn
- Commitment to a 2-year apprenticeship term and a full-time career, including both on and off the job training
- Ongoing mentoring and support from our highly skilled Parts Interpreters and Parts Manager
- Above award wages
- Nationally recognised accreditation upon completion
- Work with global brands
- Stable industry with strong growth outlook
How to apply
If you’re eager to learn and start your career, email your cover letter and CV to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.