Posted on: 14 Oct 2021
A position exists at our Perth branch for a Field Service Technician to service and repair Materials Handling Equipment including Omega Heavy Lift Trucks and Container Handlers, Clark forklifts and Terberg Terminal Tractors.
We require a self-motivated person with a proven work ethic who is capable of demonstrating an appropriate level of technical understanding of various Materials Handling equipment.
The successful applicant will be required to perform repairs and preventative maintenance on all machines and can confidently problem solve complex and critical failure situations.
As you will be dealing directly with clients you must demonstrate a high level of quality customer service
The minimum requirement to be considered for this position includes;
- Be a qualified technician with at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Product knowledge of materials handling equipment and attachments highly advantageous.
- Ability to diagnose, fault find.
- LPG repair and fitting licence will be highly regarded
- Hold a valid Australian drivers licence
- A proven high level of customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Capable of working within a team environment and work autonomously.
- Demonstrate and maintain company WOHS & quality standards, processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Competitive remuneration with tool allowance.
- Company service vehicle.
- Company mobile phone and laptop provided.
- Laundered uniforms.
- Monthly Rostered Day Off on offer.
Please email your attached resume and cover letter to: