Posted on: 22 Jun 2021
Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd, is a leading distributor of Capital Equipment and distributes recognised brands to Construction, Material Handling and Agricultural markets.
A position exists for a motivated Trades Assistant to join the new machine pre-delivery team, based in our workshop at Smithfield. This is a great opportunity with a large, stable and reputable organisation.
This role will be responsible for both detailing and some basic mechanical preparation such as mounting accessories and fittings of our new construction machines, prior to them being delivered to clients.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Record keeping and job accountability
- Touch up paint work on fittings and accessories
- Checking all service points, lubrication levels, operation controls
- Washing and cleaning machines
- Working to deadlines
What we are looking for:
The presentation of our new equipment is a high priority and so we look for candidates who have a desire to do their best, have an eye for detail and possess some mechanical aptitude.
The following would be advantageous:
- Be able to learn the trade quickly
- Previous experience with medium to heavy machinery
- Current car license
- Fork lift license an advantage
- Basic computer skills
If you believe you have the right characteristics and experience to be a valuable member of our pre-delivery team, we would like to hear from you.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.