Posted on: 22 Jun 2021
Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned company that manufactures and distributes a range of industrial, construction & material handling equipment including Clark, Omega, Bobcat and Doosan brands.
We have a full-time position at our Acacia Ridge branch for a reliable person who will be involve in a variety of work with career advancing opportunities.
- Maintaining a well organised, safe and clean work site in stores and warehouse
- Cleaning responsibilities & general yard work
- Receive and dispatch freight
- Forklift operation
- Receiving customer equipment in & out and conducting appropriate quality checks
- Submitting delivery and condition reports
- Delivering Parts to Field Service staff as required
- Assisting Service, Sales and Parts Departments’ when needed
- Registering machines on behalf of Sales Support
- Preparing machines for sale
What we are looking for:
- Current QLD driver’s license
- Current forklift license (High Risk Licence (LF)
- Ability to drive construction equipment EG: Excavators and Bobcat loader are also required.
- Possess a real “can do” attitude and a Team Player
- Have a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- The willingness to work some Saturdays.
The following skills are advantageous:
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of Warehouse Operations