Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd, is a leading distributor of Capital Equipment and distributes recognised brands to Construction, Material Handling and Agricultural markets.
A position exists for an experienced Service Coordinator to join the team in our Canberra branch. This is a great opportunity with a large, stable and reputable organisation.
- Be the first Branch point of contact for Service clients
- Provide great customer service in dealing with client servicing requirements, ‘Own’ the enquiries end to end
- Coordinate Field Service work allocation and parts support
- Provide client quotations as required
- Ensure Warranty claim jobs follow Warranty procedures.
- Coordinate our Rental Fleet work requirements through Workshop
- Create new servicing business opportunities
- Data entry and processing job orders
- Processing of invoices and warranty claims
What we are looking for:
- Computer skills including Microsoft and previous exposure to a mainframe operating system
- A good mechanical background in earthmoving equipment will be highly regarded
- A great phone manner
- A proven, well organised and systematic approach to the work
- The desire to help clients deal with their machine servicing and mechanical failures
- Open and clear communication characteristics
- Available option of rostered day off
- Free on-site parking
- Small friendly team
- Job support (both in branch and national)
- National career opportunities (Australian Privately-owned company)
Please email your resume to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.