Posted on: 13 Jul 2021
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join the Service team at our Brisbane Branch.
Clark Equipment Sales Pty Ltd are the national distributors of Bobcat & Doosan Construction Equipment with over 17 branches across the continent. Clark Equipment are also the manufactures and distributors of the Omega and Clark Range of Material Handling Equipment. Omega is an iconic Australian owned and manufactured brand of heavy forklifts and large container handlers.
This role focuses on general service administration functions and warranty claim submission.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- General Service Administration duties.
- Customer and internal liaison regarding job bookings, job progress and invoicing etc. to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct customer feedback and service follow up calls.
- Data entry and processing job orders and invoicing.
- Warranty claim processing of workshop and field jobs.
- Ensure rental machines are serviced and repaired as required.
The person we are looking for must have demonstrated
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Positive team member with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Effective time management skills.
- Basic general understanding of construction equipment/machinery.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend and compile repair process related documents.
- Advanced computers skills especially in the MS Office Suite.
- Experience in a construction equipment, heavy machinery, truck or auto industry is essential.
On offer is:
- An opportunity to be a part of a small friendly team.
- Work for an iconic Australian company run by ethical management values.
- Ongoing support and in-house training.
- Work life balance management with flexible work times.
- A competitive salary package with possible future career development opportunities.
Please forward your letter of introduction and CV to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.