Posted on: 29 Aug 2018
Topic: General News
Tough applications require a tough truck and the CLARK C50 has the muscle for when it counts to tackle any task placed in its path. All with the reliability & safety that is expected from CLARK Forklifts.
Rugged frame - Heavy duty, welded, and formed steel plate design protects from impact damage and extends the life of the truck.
Engineered for extreme environments - The open-core, plate fin radiator provides maximum cooling of the engine and transmission in the harshest
environments and the most demanding applications.
The power behind the punch - 3.8L turbocharged diesel engine
Safe and Reliable - CLARK Forklifts are BUILT TO LAST and come
with a long list of safety features including:
- Nested upright rails for maximum window vision
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels
- Engine will only start when gear is set to neutral
- Hood gas spring with automatic locks
- Safety valve prevents accidental uncontrolled mast lowering in the event
of oil pressure loss or hose damage