Posted on: 3 Jul 2018
Topic: General News
Building on over 100 years of lift truck innovation, design and industry firsts, the all new CLARK S-SERIES forklift is the latest advancement in internal combustion trucks. The S-SERIES is the culmination of 3 years of global design input, prototyping and rigorous field testing.
The S-SERIES features SMART STRONG SAFE design elements.
CLARK design standards have historically led the industry in innovation and firsts; the S-Series represents the next phase of forklift design:
- Interactive LCD dash
- On-board reporting of operator controlled functions
- Engine/Powertrain protection
- CLARK VMS (Vertical Mast System)
- Load weight scale
- Australian ergonomics
CLARK trucks are “Built to Last.” A reliable and strong performing forklift with:
- Powered by FORD 2.5L LPG Tier 4 Engine
- Force-cooled Wet Disc Brakes
- 52kw @ 2500rpm
- Fully welded heavy gauge frame
- Nested I-beam upright
- Proven steer axles and cooling systems
- 500 hour service intervals
CLARK makes safety our priority. The S-Series innovates safety with standard features including:
- Automatically-applied Parking Brake.
- Speed Limit Control
- Increased visibility
- Optional Rear View Camera
- High-visibility Orange Seat Belt
- Designed with optimal center-of-gravity to enhance truck stability.
- Full safety pack including LED lights, rear blue light, back-up alarm
The S-Series delivers when it comes to operator experience with low brake pedal efforts, convenient hood mounted levers, reduced noise and vibration, easy on-off access and many other operator-focused details. The feedback from operators at field test sites is the S-SERIES is the truck operators want to drive!
The S-Series range is now available in Australia!