Posted on: 30 Dec 2019
Topic: General News
The new EPXi series CLARK electric forklift is a quiet non-polluting operation alternative to internal combustion engine trucks. The robust electric counterbalanced EPXi is suitable for most applications with handling capacities from 2.0 to 3.2 tonnes. A solid ‘Built to Last’ construction with a well designed driver compartment makes the CLARK EPXi series the truck you need to operate in a smart and safe manner over long periods.
Wet, uneven floors and restricted working environments is not a problem for the EPXi.
- Excellent acceleration and performance with a 15kw drive motor rating and 48volt battery
- Regenerative electronic braking for optimum efficiency
- Low maintenance AC motors
- Independent AC powered hydraulic pump to save energy and reduce thermal load on hydraulics
- Adjustable steering column and seat for maximum legroom
- Clear LCD colour display
- Ergonomic drive compartment with convenient storage compartment
- Hydrostatic steer system for manoeuvrability in narrow aisles.
- Hydraulic cushion valve for smooth lifting
- Clearview upright for visibility
- 'Built to Last' construction