Posted on: 30 Dec 2019
Topic: General News
The perfect alternative to a manual pallet jack, the CLARK WPL25 is ready to go featuring the latest rapid charge lithium-ion battery technology. Extremely compact and light weight whilst remaining safe and low on effort, the WPL25 is the must have replacement to a manual pallet jack!
The WPL25 is ideal for transporting all kinds of goods over short distances in applications such as industrial, logistics and retail.
View our walk around video with features and benefits of the WPL25:
- Lithium-ion powered lifting removed the effort out of a job needed with a manual pallet jack
- Ready to go with rapid charging lithium-ion battery - After a deep discharge, 60% charge reached in 40 minutes or full capacity after 2.5 hours
- Up to 3 hours of operation on a single charge
- Reduces the risk of injury associated with a manual pallet jack
- Easy to use with intuitive operation and no forklift licence required
- Extremely compact and low weight (just 130kg) makes it ideal for transport in trucks or on tail lifts
- Convenient charge station is small in size and weight and plugs into a standard power point – the battery itself weights just 5.1 kg!
- 30% less energy consumption than similar models with a lead-acid battery
- Twice the service life of conventional lead-acid battery with approximately 1,000 charge cycles
- Know your operation time left with smart display with battery charge and hour meter
- Gets into confined spaces larger materials handling equipment cannot fit in
- Ergonomic design with easily accessible controls
- Safe with built in horn and belly button reversing switch